Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Inaugural Post

We’re Here! After spending so much time reading everyone else’s blog, we have decided to start one of our own. We have come to terms with the fact that it really is a great way to stay in touch with family and friends who are all over the place. Now we aren’t guaranteeing that we will always or ever have anything interesting posted here but we will try to keep you up to date with the latest confusion in our lives. Plus since we aren’t that great at journal keeping at least we will have some events recorded. This is going to be a family effort so between us we should be able to come up with some good stuff. But if all else fails we can at least update you on the latest events on Barney or Sesame Street. Stay tuned for next time!

9 comments:

laina kay said...

Hey!

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Enjoy!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

WAHOO!!!! I was "confused" myself when I got the "invitation" to view "confused's" blog!! But I thought...ahhh what the hay...I'll check it out...and....WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO (I'm very happy). I'm so glad you've finally entered the blogging world. Now I can see little AC and Jr.#2 sometime soon :)
Anyway, welcome to this blogging world...it's a crazy place.
P.S.LOVE your music and blog name...you guys are waaaaayyyy cool!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you have decided to join!! I love it and I can't wait to see all the posts!

Anonymous said...

o man.... now this means I definitely have to start a blog.... well... at least laurel is coming this week... and can do it for me... ( c : lol ... thanks for sharing your confusion with me!...

Shaka said...

yeah! your here!!! i'm so excited. when i got the invite to confused i was a bit unsure-i didn't know who it came from so i was going to ask if anyone knew who it was before i went there-but it was you! welcome aboard! it is a lot of fun! yeah!!!

now we expect you to come out of lurking on ours-he-he!

Shaka said...

ps. are you by invite only or are you an open blog?

...for all eternity said...

HI!!! I was just thinking about you last night and that baby. How are things going? Welcome to the blogging world. I'm always saying to myself, "man, I wish someone would keep me up to date on their blogs about Barney and Seasame Street." It's like my wishes were answered!

benjamin said...

Thanks for the invite!!! Love the pictures. AC is as precious as always. And you and hubby look pretty good, too. We're warning the Williams sisters to move over--a new generation is on her way.

laina kay said...

Yes, yes. I vote for you delurking and actually saying 'hello' at my blog after all this time!