I have been slacking in the blog department so I thought I would post a few highlights of July for us. 4th of July weekend we hung out with family, went to our niece and nephews baptism (can't believe these guys are 8 already)and our other nieces baby blessing, and watched some fireworks. AC has been kinda scared of a lot of things lately so I thought the fireworks might be disaster but everyone seemed to enjoy them. Last weekend we went camping and to the Hill Cumorah pageant with the husbands family. We missed all that could not be there! It was fun. I think my sister-in-law's family was especially glad their tent was next to ours since Little E woke up screaming at 4:00am the first night. I'm not much of a camper but the trip was a lot of fun. We thoroughly wore out the kids and by the last night AC was asking to go to bed. We were cooking s'mores and I asked her if she wanted one first before bed and she said, "no, I'll go to bed first." Yeah, I wish that happened more often. On Saturday we went to Niagara Falls. As you can see the kids were NOT allowed out of the strollers. That railing just does not seem secure enough. Sunday we went to church, visited the church sites and then made our way home. Now we are home and still trying to recover on laundry and sleep. So I guess that is pretty much what we have been up to for July. In my head we seemed a lot busier but now writing it down, I don't know where July has gone? Hope you are all having great July's.
The kids are growing up so fast!!!Looks like you are having a super fun summer! The camping with cousins and attending the pageant looked like a lot of fun! What great family memories!
4 comments:
yeah for the pageant and the falls! it makes me miss the East Coast SO MUCH. i'm glad you are having a fun summer.
The kids are growing up so fast!!!Looks like you are having a super fun summer! The camping with cousins and attending the pageant looked like a lot of fun! What great family memories!
sounds like so much fun...i love memories like this!!
July? Hmmm...my July was good...I think. Gheesh, I'M WAY BEHIND on blogging. I wish we could have been at Pageant with you all! Maybe next time :)
Post a Comment