We moved! That was decided and executed all in about 3 weeks I think. We decided to move back in with my parents to help them out and save some money. We were originally planning to move in around now but then decided to move out by the end of September so everything was a little more rushed. I thought since we were putting most of our things in storage that it would be an easier move . . . boy was I wrong. Moving is a pain!
Somewhere in the month we went to Mystic Aquarium as a little family day. AC's favorite part was the Sea Lion show so we watched that twice. Just for a little tip if you are planning on going, the show doesn't change. Still enjoyable though, even the second time.
We also went to the Berlin Fair. Definitely a highlight for the month (ok really highlight for the year.) If my siblings read this (if you haven't lost the link) we were smart this year and bought 4 donuts. These donuts are awesome and huge and yes we forked over $16 for them but it was totally worth it.
And then AC had a b-day. She had a little playgroup party, we had a little family party, and the Berlin Fair happened to fall on her birthday so I'm pretty sure she thinks her birthday spans a whole week. I know for a couple of days she was still asking if it was her birthday. She got lots of fun stuff and cute clothes and a big girl bike. So now hopefully she will stop riding them every time we are in Walmart. She keeps talking about riding with her cousins so everyone get your bikes ready!
The birthday girl with the DQ blizzard ice cream cake, it was delicious!
5 comments:
cute pictures! sounds like you guys have been busy.
the kids are ready with their bikes and i need one of those donuts!
i haven't been to your blog in forever...i am such a slacker!
i love all the pictures!! i cannot believe A is already 3...holy crap time flies! and little E is so dang cute!
i miss you guys! when are you coming for a visit?!
I can't believe how big both the kids are!! Happy Birthday to AC!! Seems like you were just pregnant with her! Sounds like you have had a busy couple of weeks. Best wishes to all of you.
How did this happen?? I can't believe she is 3!!! Time flies! It's great to see all the adorable pics of the kids. It just makes me miss you more & more!
Don't freeze! We are going into summer in Auckland now. So strange!
So cute! I thought was caught up on your blog, but I somehow missed this post.
I love the pic of AC in her leotard. That is so fun.
And Little E is getting so big!
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment