Wednesday, December 10, 2008
It’s Beginning to Look a Little Like Christmas
We have been having fun getting into the holiday spirit: decorating, watching “The Grinch” and of course eating yummy foods. Things have been pretty crazy but little by little we have been getting everything up. We got the tree decorated last weekend and last night we made our first family gingerbread house. So like I said things have been a little busy so when I say “gingerbread,” I really mean graham crackers, store bought frosting and some dots and M&Ms which were not even Christmas colors. The husband was a little sad about that. The husband got into the construction and decorating of the house and AC just sat contently and ate all the candy. I think it kinda looks like the house from “Monster House”. He did the best with what he had to work with and we had lots of fun. He has big plans for next year's. And the night was finished off with baths and the Christmas PJ’s.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute tree! is there a stroller ornament...that's so funny!! i actually love the gingerbread/graham cracker house. better than what my family will be doing!!
your kids are adorable! little e is getting SO big. why do they grow up so fast!?!
Wow! I'm super impressed with the gingerbread house! I tried to do that with our Primary class last year and it was a mega-disaster! That one is actually standing upright! Your kids are cutie patooties! Love you!!
That gingerbread house looks WAY better than any I have ever made!!! Nice job!
Post a Comment