Just kidding I don’t really tie up my daughter. AC actually wanted to wear the harness and then I thought it would be funny to tie her up and she was willing to play along. Looks like she is having fun huh? It is one of those days where simple things amuse me. So today I gave the kids a bath and from the 30 seconds that it took to get from the bath and into a diaper AC peed on her floor. As SC said, “It was bound to happen, unfortunately it happened on your watch.” SC usually does the baths so he lucked out this time. Things could definitely be worse, at least it wasn’t the other one . . . Here's Little E's first bath. Ok not his first bath but it is the first time we are taking a picture of him in the bath. We didn't wait 2 months to bathe him. This is probably not his most flattering pose but I had to show the cute buddha belly. And just some more pics of the kids.
4 comments:
Awesome blog. Some days I wish they sold straight jackets in size 5T at Target for my oldest wild man. Maybe I'll try your approach. :)
so, you're tying up the kids now!? he he! i love the picture of the tongue sticking out!
Little E is getting so big!!! And it looks like AC is adjusted to the "big sister" role with ease.
We sure miss you guys!!
I love the pictures! The kids are super cute! I can't believe how grown up AC is! I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment