Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

We of course have to post some pictures of Halloween. AC was a butterfly because it was cute and half off at Old Navy, and Little E was a chicken since we already had the costume. I had planned on trying to coordinate the two but I gave up that idea and decided maybe next year. I just didn’t have it in me to make a costume this year. We had a Halloween playgroup on Thursday and then trick or treating on Friday so we got as much use out of the costumes as we could. On Friday we went trick or treating in my parent’s neighborhood and then to a trunk or treat at the ward. AC is lucky to have a lot of kids her age at church, there are a couple of shots with AC and her nursery buddies. Now SC and I are enjoying all the spoils.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my...they are both so precious! love the costumes!!! sounds like a fun halloween...of course i wish you were trick or treating at my house- maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

The kids look so cute!! Halloween isn't very big in NZ, so we missed all the fun festivities this year (not to mention the donuts @ the Berlin Fair!).

Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

They both look adorable. Can't believe how big AC is getting!

Anonymous said...

They both look adorable. Can't believe how big AC is getting!

Anonymous said...

They both look adorable! I can't believe how big AC is and I absolutely love the picture of her reading to Little E! That is priceless!!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Oh so cute! Sounds like you guys had a BUSY Halloween! It's funny to see the cold weather costumes...we're soooo the opposite out here!

Amy said...

Cute costumes! It looks like your little girl is enjoying her new role as big sister. I love the photo of them on the blanket together.