looks like everything was under control!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I miss you! I texted you tonight...you are probably in bed. Blasted time zones!
Priceless! I have to ask though, do your kids ever do that for you? Mine don't. They are so much easier on their daddy!
That is hilarious!!! I love it!
Looks like a perfect outcome to me! You should blog like that more often!!!
he's still sleeping!!!? ;)(hint-we need a new post!)
wow! he's STILL sleeping!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
looks like everything was under control!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I miss you! I texted you tonight...you are probably in bed. Blasted time zones!
Priceless! I have to ask though, do your kids ever do that for you? Mine don't. They are so much easier on their daddy!
That is hilarious!!! I love it!
Looks like a perfect outcome to me! You should blog like that more often!!!
he's still sleeping!!!? ;)(hint-we need a new post!)
wow! he's STILL sleeping!
Post a Comment