Friday, June 19, 2009

Pull-ups

The little guy has started to pull himself up on things. I forgot what a hazard they are at the beginning. They are good enough to get themselves up but are too wobbly to stay on their feet. Now he is starting to get a little steadier. One of his favorite spots is at the bottom of our stairs (thankfully he hasn't learned how to get up them yet)he pulls himself up and then just stands and hangs out there for a while. It's cute to see how proud and happy he is when he gets on his feet.



5 comments:

L said...

They grow up so fast! Little E isn't so little anymore.

Cheryl said...

How is he getting so big?!

andrea. said...

what a cute little guy! i bet ac loves hanging out with her little brother!!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Oh my goodness! Look at EC he's growing up on us :(

What a super cutie :)

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Uhmmm...I mean look at "little E!" I was not trying to indicate that you were "getting big" or that you are "super cute" (though of course you are) or that you are an infant boy child....I was simply confusing the nicknames! ;)