Friday, June 19, 2009

Sister Trip!

A few weeks ago my sister and her family came to visit. We went to the playground, the outlets and Newport RI. We also introduced them to Stew Leonards, went to the beach and just enjoyed having them here to hang out with. We tried hard to convince them to stay but apparently they have lives back in UT. We miss you guys!!


This is the gang at Newport


Everyone always tells me that AC looks just like her Daddy. I'm starting to see why.


Here is my sister's daughter. She is such a cutie. We tried to fly kites in Newport at this pretty park right by the ocean. We always see really cool kites here. Of course the day we went there was no wind, I think that is the first time ever!


Here are the girls snuggling with Papa. I think they were singing and AC didn't like it.


Here are the girls at the playground




Here is the hole that my sister's husband was nice enough to dig, it was our attempt to keep the girls in one place.

3 comments:

L said...

I LOVE the photo of Steve and AC. Does she just adore her Daddy? You guys need to come visit soon. I haven't even met Little E yet!

andrea. said...

that is SO fun that your sister was able to come visit!! i cannot believe how old her daughter is now!

i love all the pictures!! ac looks like she is just loving life!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Good times. I love the pics...especially the one of Daddy with AC, too cute. So what's with all the sweatshirts and stuff???!!! We're SWELTERING here! I gotta get back east! :)