Friday, April 30, 2010

What's New!

It's been a little while, so I thought I would post a quick update. Plus if everything goes as we are hoping we probably won't have time for blogging for a while. We are hoping to close on our house in the next couple of weeks. We started looking again since the short sale house wasn't progressing and we were very blessed to find one that we think will work out even better. Things have been going pretty smoothly (of course the waiting and anxiety of it all is starting to wear us down) and we are now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. We are hoping to hear in the next week of a closing date. Once we close we mostly have plans for painting. Thankfully the house doesn't need much else. Then it will be cleaning and the ever so fun moving part! Can't wait for that. At least most of our stuff is already packed in storage.

We had another ultrasound, we will definitely be breaking out the blue again. AC is excited about a baby brother. Or at least as long as the next one is a girl. I keep telling her there are no promises. I'm excited to break out the cute little newborn clothes. And I'm pretty excited for this pregnancy to be over, too bad I still have about 4 months left. Although with all the moving I'm sure it will go quick.


I thought I had more to report, but I can't think of what else has been happening in our lives lately. So here are some pictures:





Lots of concentration for the Easter Eggs

Easter baskets . . . even the bubble wand can be used as a weapon.




Tearing through my drawers, they found my MP3 player



Had to include Little E's cute smile since most of the time it is a mischievous little face

2 comments:

Amy said...

Exciting news (both the closing on the house and the ultrasound). :) Hope your move goes well---so not fun when your pregnant. At least you get out of carrying some of the boxes etc.. :)

BEN and BRIT said...

Look at these cute kiddos! I can't believe how they are growing up! We definitley can't wait to visit this summer!