Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Past 10 Months

I don't have much time and I'm supposed to be doing other things but I thought I would do a quick post. I was trying to download AC's dance recital videos but I was having issues so the videos will have to wait. Here are some photos of the kids and AC's recital. So really quick:

The husband has been working hard. He is a huge help with the kiddos and takes good care of our house. Our lawn is looking pretty good thanks to him. He still traps our mice and has recently discovered two snakes that seem to want to live near our doorstep so that is his new project.

I am finally making some sense of the madness or should I say "confusion" in the house. Laundry seems to be getting done, food makes it to the table and the kids survive the day so what else could I ask for?

AC is all registered for kindergarten starting Sept 1st. So she gets to have the lucky job of being my helper for the summer.

Little E is talking up a storm now. Today he told the husband that I was a monkey and climbed trees, he has a good imagination for a 2 year old. And thankfully, he is starting to tone down on the crazy.

Baby B is getting so big. I can't believe he is almost 10 months old. In this last month he has had some major developments. He figured out how to crawl . . . well sort of. He drags and slides and sometimes crawls. He has pulled himself up to standing, and he got his first tooth and then 3 more quickly followed.

So that is the cliff notes version of what we are up to. Hopefully I will get some more posts soon and those videos up.






3 comments:

Bre said...

Oh ma goodness! Your kids are so dang cute! Danny and I can't get over Baby B's chunky McChunksters! For all the cuteness! This day was too good...I got to text with you and see pictures of you guys on the ol' blog! I feel like we're so in sync since I didn't even know you had blogged when I texted you! Yippee!!! Hey! And Happy Father's Day, TH (code name The Husband)

Natalie said...

Oh, My Goodness!!! I was so excited to see all the updated pictures. I cannot believe how grown-up AC is! She's so beautiful..... and of course the boys are adorable too!!!

Ellie misses the cutoff date for kindergarten here... so, ALL her friends (new and old) are going to kindergarten and she's stuck at home with me for another year!!! :)

I sure miss all you guys back there..... love all the updates!!!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

It was about time for an update!! (not that I do much better!!) I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting. I'm so happy that we'll get to see them this summer...and possibly a little more frequently than in days past. Just remember Alabama is a GREAT place to vacation, so start making plans! :)