Friday, August 29, 2008

Waiting, Waiting, and More Waiting!

I had a doctor’s appointment this week and nothing has changed, so it looks like this baby is taking his sweet time. Sunday is my due date so technically I am not late yet but it feels like it. My next appointment is Tuesday and then we will pick a date to induce so hopefully by the end of next week our little guy will be here. I have been doing my part though. Last night we went out to dinner with some friends and I ate some hot wings and today I plan on making SC take me for a long walk. So maybe we can get him out before next week. On a side note, I was looking at the pictures we took this month and it seems like there is a little theme with AC . . . crazy hair. She still doesn’t have much but it looks like it has a mind of its own. SC does the baths so that explains the Mohawk. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying back to school time.

5 comments:

...for all eternity said...

Very cute! COME ON LITTLE BABY! We are saying that now, but wait 2 years when they get a personality of there own! :)

Rae said...

The horrible waiting game! So frustrating! I need to get over and drop off your baby shower gift!!

I love AC's hair! She might not have much but she knows how to rock it!

Shaka said...

fun hair!!! good luck this week. i hope that baby doesn't make you suffer too long! we can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are too cute...I love the hair- so stylish!!

Amy said...

I hope the labor and delivery go well for you. I can't wait to see photos of your new little one.