Tuesday, September 2, 2008
The End is in Sight!!
Well, I had my doctor’s appointment today and still no change. What a stubborn little boy. Anyways the doctor scheduled me to be induced on Monday night. He was trying to schedule me for Sunday night but some lucky lady already got that spot. So if she goes sooner I may go in Sunday night. For some reason Sunday seems so much closer than Monday but oh well. Either way I am happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I thought that I would be really frustrated if no progress had been made but I guess now knowing that he will definitely be coming out is making it bearable, for the moment anyways. So hopefully by this time next week our little boy will be here or there is that small possibility of sooner . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thank goodness for doctors who will schedule us for inducement!!! otherwise you start to feel like it may never end!
Yay! I bet he'll come before Monday though! Good luck!
yeah!! good luck! i can't wait to see him!!
Snackie played the same game with me...but he came 10 days late! Obviously my doctor was in no hurry to induce me. Anyway, we're glad he's here. We loved the pics you emailed...now we're just waiting for MORE updates via blog :)
Post a Comment