Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Tag Team
Little E is actually sleeping in the bouncy seat right now (normally we always have to hold him) so I am hands free and decided to do a quick post. AC is sorting through all our papers that need to be shredded so for the moment everyone is happy. Everything has been going well here. We are starting to get the hang of two kids, emphasis on the “starting”. It seems like they are tag teaming us though. AC of course has many naughty moments where she is totally testing our patience but then 7:00 comes and it is off to bed for her. Of course that is when Little E decides he wants to be fussy until we go to bed. 7:00 was once our favorite time because that is when the husband and I would kick back and relax and now it is not so relaxing. I ventured out to playgroup last week because AC is going stir crazy and it was great to see my friends but by the time we were leaving the park, Little E was screaming his head off and by the time I pulled out of the parking lot both kids were totally crying, which reminded me why we were staying home so much. Thankfully the crying had stopped before I got home. Well AC is getting bored so I better wrap this up before she gets into too much trouble. We should have another post soon because AC turns 2 on Thursday!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi EC!!! I can't believe that AC turns 2 this week! Where does the time go?!
Little E is such a handsome little fella. I love the photos of AC and Little E together! What a good big sister!
I'm sorry about all the crying, but it was so great to see you at playgroup! And I love that first pic of Little E!
If we don't see you tomorrow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AC!!!
Happy birthday, AC! JK sends his birthday wishes to you!! Please come over and visit us next week!
Where have I been?! I can't believe I've missed so much. I guess I didn't expect you to be posting much because you just had the babe, but now I gotta go catch up. What a cutie by the way! I can't wait to get there to meet him :)
Post a Comment