Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas

And just one more post, I am on a roll. We had a great Christmas this year with family and friends. We spent Christmas Eve and morning at my parents house. Unfortunately my slacker siblings were all out West but we still had a great time. Then we spent Christmas afternoon at the husband's family's house. It was a great day. Great food and treats all day and lots of family time. Since AC and little E were the only grandchildren at my parent's house AC got to enjoy being the center of attention all morning. Then she got to enjoy playing with all her cousins in the afternoon. It was a really great day and definitely a whirl wind. I can't believe the holidays are over and now we are in 2009. Craziness! Here are some pics of the day.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...your kids are adorable! and so great to see your dad.

laina kay said...

Don't you mean cousin chaos?! Them's a rowdy crew when they're all together (SC's family not your parents)!

Anonymous said...

I love the smile on your Dad & on your little guy!!!!!!! Priceless!