The husband's birthday was on Thursday so I had to give him a little shout out. I will try not to embarrass him so all I will say is that he is awesome. We couldn't ask for a better husband and father. We love you! Hope it is a great year!
It was a great December with a wedding, Christmas and lots of family fun which will all have to be posted about later and probably in installments. I don't have much time now but I have one little cute AC story. This morning the husband got up with the kids and a couple of hours later I heard Little E screaming so I went down to get him. As I was going back upstairs AC was a little sad that I wasn't staying down and I heard the husband say, "now we can get you some breakfast." AC's answer was, "no I want some Mommy." Ya gotta love her!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had to read the AC story to Steve just now . . . we both miss her so much (and I guess we miss you guys a little too-- ha, ha).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Didi! I thought we might see you this weekend and celebrate but with the snow...
Anyhoo, I'm sure we'll see you in the next week or two. Hope it was lots of fun!
oh yeah! happy birthday to the husband! i remembered and then the day came and went! sorry!
Post a Comment