Today is a nice snowy day and so we did not go to church which means . . . blogging time. Yeah, I don't know if this is really how I should be using my time but this is what I have decided to do. So I think I will start off with the wedding. The husband's sister got married a week before Christmas at the Boston Temple. It was a really nice ceremony and fun reception. We had a great time. Also, all of SC's family was here for it so we had a great time hanging out with everyone. AC had a blast bonding with her cousins. She became really good buddies with The Snack who was visiting from Texas so unfortunately she won't be able to have any play dates with him until we can convince them to move back here :)
Here is AC and The Snack checking out the wedding cake.
Here are all the girl cousins. They were honorary flower girls.
Here is a pic of the cute happy couple with all the nieces and nephews.
Nice photos! The few that I took with my dead battery (swift) are still in the camera. Ah well. Still recovering from that craaaaaazy December (and November). Hope your new year's going well!
Wow, Steve's family really does have a ton of grandchildren within a close age range. I love your sister-in-laws wedding dress. Thanks for all the updates.
7 comments:
Looks beautiful! You guys are too cute!
liz, you look great! love the family picture!! you guys are adorable.
ps. i think this is a great way to spend your time! :)
Nice photos! The few that I took with my dead battery (swift) are still in the camera. Ah well. Still recovering from that craaaaaazy December (and November). Hope your new year's going well!
Wow! Look at all those grandkids!!! "THE SNACK" is just cute enough to eat! Will those guys move back anytime soon? Hopefully!
Wow! Look at all those grandkids!!! "THE SNACK" is just cute enough to eat! Will those guys move back anytime soon? Hopefully!
Wow, Steve's family really does have a ton of grandchildren within a close age range. I love your sister-in-laws wedding dress. Thanks for all the updates.
Awww...we miss you guys! Snack loves the pic of him and AC...poor Snacker...we SHOULD move back! :)
Post a Comment