I had to put the pic of the kids for the husband's family. How cute are these little guys? The crazy thing is there were 7 when we were married now including our kids there are 18!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
6 Years!!
At this time today, six years ago I think the husband and I were enjoying our dinner or maybe having our first dance as a married couple. Ahh, the memories! Six years later, I am or course blogging, the husband is resting because he is sick and for some reason my baby doesn't want to sleep so I am listening to the lovely sounds of his screaming. What a romantic anniversary huh? Don't worry we will actually get around to celebrating the six years of marital bliss at some point. Actually both sets of grandparents are really nice and have offered to babysit so it looks like we are going to go on two dinner celebrations. So six years ago today, we drove up to Boston to be married in the Boston temple and then drove back to Newington for a reception at Indian Hill Country Club that evening. It was a great day! It was sunny and warm (kinda like today's weather) and we got to celebrate it with our loved ones. I'm not a very mushy person but I do have to say that 6 years with the husband have been great and I look forward to many many more anniversaries with him. Here are some pics of the day.





I had to put the pic of the kids for the husband's family. How cute are these little guys? The crazy thing is there were 7 when we were married now including our kids there are 18!
I had to put the pic of the kids for the husband's family. How cute are these little guys? The crazy thing is there were 7 when we were married now including our kids there are 18!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Happy anniversary! How time flies! Your reception was so wonderful and you were such a beautiful bride! BTW, love the picture of you guys dancing and LuAnn yelling in the right hand corner! :)
Hope the baby settles down and hubby feels better!
Congratulations! The photos are so great!
What a fun day! I still cringe when I think about how tight my bridesmaid skirt was...and how I ripped the slit getting out of the car. Ugh. You are a beautiful bride and are a beautiful mommy and wife. Your family is blessed to have you. Your friends are blessed to have you too. I love you! Happy anniversary!
happy anniversary!! i can't believe it has been SIX years...wow! you two are such a cute couple and i am so lucky to know you!
Happy Anniversary! I love all the pictures! You look so beautiful friend! It's funny to think Andy and I were still dating at this point even though you guys started dating after us :0) Good times!
Aw, come on, could you BE any mushier? :)
Congratulations! That was a great day!! You guys were and still are so cute together! I can't believe its been 6 years..crazy! Hope you have an awesome anniversary!!!
Oh you're kidding! Has it really been 6 years? Isn't it strange to think we're getting so old? (well at least I am!!) Anyway, congrats on making it so long with my Bro ;) isn't he great :)
Happy belated Anniversary! ( c : I hope that you guys get your date nights!
congrats!! we love having you around!
isn't it crazy how the kids have multiplied!!!!! and grown up so!!
happy anniversary!
Post a Comment