Lately, we have been on a little 80's kick. The husband found a website with 80's sitcoms theme music and downloaded a few. Enjoying this little walk down memory lane, we thought we would share it with all of you. So if you are bored you can play: "Guess the 80's sitcom theme music without looking." We have been playing a lot of this lately. Kinda sounds like we don't really have lives. Anyways, it has been entertaining for us. Even little AC has a favorite- she is a big fan of the "Growing Pains" theme song. So in honor of our little 80's flashback leave some comments about your favorite 80's things. I think the husband's would be "Golden Girls". Just kidding I'm not sure what he would really say. He'll have to comment about that later. Mine would definitely be Monster Ballads. My brother got me into Def Leppard and Whitesnake and all those other great groups. So if you have a moment, let us know what your favorite part of the 80's was? Now don't all fight over the blue eye shadow.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
you are cracking me up...nice 80s mix!! i actually can't stand 80s anything, made one day i will appreciate it. it is quite the site to look at pictures when i was young though. i was huge on the scrunch socks, layering tow colors and alternating the colors on the other foot! oh and scrunchies...i made them and sold them at school [i know...i was a HUGE dork!!].
Number one: I cannot listen to "Pour Some Sugar on Me" without thinking of you!!! In fact I am listening to it now on Pandora in memory of you!
Number Two: My mom, Danny, and I had fun playing your name that tune game! Funny that the song I knew the best was Duck Tales.
Number Three: Danny's favorite part of the 80's is also the music. My favorite part is for sure the good ol' cartoons! You can't beat My Little Ponies, CareBears, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Gummi Bears, Inspector Gadget, Duck Tales...all those. Ah, sweet memories.
Number Four: I remember Andrea's scrunchies...they were freakin' awesome! I think I had one that was navy blue with sunflowers on it that she made!
Number Five: Thank you for your phone call last Monday. I will call you back. :)
too funny! glad you did this. wow, so many of the sitcom themes are so hokey... i nearly gagged when the charles in charge theme came on... blech! why don't i remember them being soooo bad, i guess that's why they don't make them anymore.
i, personally, am a sucker for the "action show" themes (ie. magnum, chips, a-team)-they conjure up so many memories. odd.
i had no idea that you were a monster ballad lover, too! def leppard rocks! and how 'bout europe or white lion!?
80's memories...pink "chucks" with mismatched purple and pink athletic socks, black leggings worn under a black jumper dress with an xxl t-shirt ('cuz all 5 ft.,85 lb girls needed the absolute largest shirts available and arm holes tahat hang to your waist were hawt).
wow, seriously... so many memories! pee-wee!?
i could go on and on... and i have...
i loved that every show had a song with cute words and i knew and sang along to prob. all of them! i think i watched a lot of tv!
i even watched and liked the golden girls! what a dork! i know!
personally i loved wearing 2-3 pairs of socks on each foot and 2-3 collar shirts with the collars all flipped up-i think this is back in style isn't it!?
i remember biker shorts(ya know, the shiny spandex) and big t-shirts were everyday wear for me.
Oh what memories! These theme songs are making me feel nostalgic. I sang along to all of them too...how weird. Anyway, the 80's for me was all about AWESOME music!! 80's music makes me feel happy! (Bryce can't stand it...at all!) I never get into the popular fashions too much, so I don't even remember if I wore layered socks & layered shirts etc. but no doubt I looked totally "BAD" :)
OOOOOO my goodness... I love this!! wow... those bring back memories ( c :
Post a Comment